Ownership of the website
- Simplified joint stock company with a capital of 60 000 euros
- Head office: 2 Avenue de la Foret de Haye, 54500 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy
- Telephone number: + 33 6 24 46 31 58
- Fax number: 03 72 74 74 21
- RCS Nancy : B 892 617 622
- SIRET code: 892 617 622 00014
- Intra-community VAT number: FR68892617622
- APE code: 1089Z
- Director of publication: Fayçal Ounnas, Managing Director
Website hosting www.ovh.com
- Simplified joint stock company with a capital of 10,069,020 euros
- Head office: 2, Rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
- Telephone number: 09 72 10 10 07
- RCS Lille Métropole : B 424 761 419 00045
- SIRET code : 42476141900045
- Intracommunity VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
- APE code: 2620Z
- Director of publication : Octave KLABA
For any complaint concerning the website, you can contact us :
- by phone: 06 24 46 31 58- 8h30-12h00 – 14h-18h
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: ENTOINNOV SAS, 2 Avenue de la Foret de Haye, 54500 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy
Use of website
This website is owned and operated by ENTOINNOV SAS for your non-commercial use and information. All use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions and applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you agree, without restriction, to the following terms. If you do not agree with those terms, please do not use this website.
Limitation of liability
ENTOINNOV SAS shall in no way be liable FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE, ORIGIN, NATURE, CONSEQUENCE, ARISING FROM THE CONSULTATION OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this webite.
All content on this Site, including text, images, drawings, graphics, illustrations and photographs, are the property of ENTOINNOV SAS. ENTOINNOV SAS does not represent or warrant that such content does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. All content on this Site is protected under the copyright laws of other countries and international treaties. Any unauthorized use of this Site, including any reproduction, distribution or redistribution, transmission or retransmission, communication to the public by telecommunication, performance, translation, public distribution or downloading is prohibited, except with written permission from ENTOINNOV SAS.
The trademarks/logos appearing on this Site, registered or not, are the property either of ENTOINNOV SAS or of other companies (group company, partners, service providers or suppliers). Any use of these trademarks/logos, in any way whatsoever, is subject to the written authorization of ENTOINNOV SAS or the owner of the intellectual property rights concerned.
ENTOINNOV SAS does not represent or warrant that the information or documents accessible from or through this Site will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses or other harmful components, or that such problems, which are discovered, will be corrected.
Duration of application of Terms
These terms are applicable upon your access to the Site and remain in effect thereafter. In particular, the provisions set forth in the preceding sections of these terms remain in effect even if the Site is no longer accessible to you.
Personal Data Protection Policy
- Site user: For the personal data of site visitors, ENTOINNOV SAS may use an application to analyse the behaviour of users in the European Union when browsing the site www.entoinnov.com.
- Contact form: By completing the information request form, you consent to the collection and use of this data by ENTOINNOV SAS for the following purposes: customer relationship management and prospects, request management and follow-up, quality and satisfaction measurement, relationship marketing, targeted marketing, sending press releases or financial information, sending tailored and personalized commercial communications about ENTOINNOV SAS. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), you have the right to query, access, update, complete data, modify, rectify, delete and transfer your personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, the right to limit or object to the processing of personal data concerning you by ENTOINNOV SAS. All you have to do is send an email to email@example.com identifying yourself precisely (surname, first name, company) and specifying “Withdrawal of consent” in the subject line of the email. The User’s Personal Data will not be transmitted to commercial or advertising actors. We keep your data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. By entering your email address and the requested data, you are likely to receive information emails from ENTOINNOV SAS. You can unsubscribe at any time. To do so, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a precise identification (surname, first name, company) and specifying “Unsubscribe ENTOINNOV” in the subject line of the email. The Policy is an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site.
The User of the ENTOINNOV SAS website has the possibility to click on the icons dedicated to the Linkedin social network appearing on the Site. Social networks make the Site more user-friendly and help promote it through sharing. When the User clicks on these buttons, ENTOINNOV SAS may access the personal information that the User has indicated as public and accessible from his Linkedin profiles. If the User does not want ENTOINNOV SAS to have access to the personal information published on the public space of its profiles or social accounts, the User will have to use the means made available by these social networks in order to limit access to its data.
Safety and security
ENTOINNOV SAS implements all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data processing and the confidentiality of Personal Data.
In this respect, ENTOINNOV SAS takes all necessary precautions, given the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of the data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties (physical protection of the premises, authentication procedures with personal and secure access via confidential identifiers and passwords). To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data, ENTOINNOV SAS uses networks protected by standard devices such as firewalls and passwords.
Contact us for more information
If the User has any questions or complaints regarding ENTOINNOV SAS’s compliance with this Policy, or if the User wishes to make recommendations or comments to ENTOINNOV SAS to improve the quality of this Policy, the User may contact ENTOINNOV SAS in writing at: email@example.com specifying “Legal notices and Data Protection Policy – ENTOINNOV website” in the subject line of the email.